27 Jan 2017

# The Seven Deadly Sins

 Tell us all your secrets. Confess your sins. What are you hiding in your closet? I can't say anything for you, but me. I have lots of dusty skeletons buried.

I Originally found this tag on Tumblr ages ago and, honestly, haven't got the faintest of idea on whose blog it was. So sorry, thank you for ´the original creator though, this was a lot of fun. 

It's time to confess my seven deadly sins. Tag yours in the comments below if you have confessed your own and I'll be sure to check them out!

Greed  
What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?

- My most inexpensive book most probably is a paperback copy of Wuthering Heights by Emily Brönte. It's written in Finnish and cost under four euros. Most expensive is the illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling and Jim Kay. It cost around 34 euros. That one hurt my bank account temporarily.  

Wrath 
What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

- I would like to say Sarah J. Maas since I love her books but the same time I hate that they break my heart and soul. But no, my real answer is E.L. James, the author of the Fifty Shades - trilogy. The storyline and the characters were wonderfully built. Their world felt authentic, as their struggles did. But. But there was some clumsiness in the erotica part and that made the story a helluva lot more awkward than how it was meant to be.

Gluttony 
What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?

- Relentless - trilogy by Karen Lynch. I know the question meant a book, but hey bind them inside the same covers and, tada!, you have a book. I found this trilogy about a year ago and I read them all in the span of two days. And no, I hardly slept. After I was done, I just picked the first book up and started over again. Now, I've read them five times already from Sara's point of view and twice from Nikolas', after Warrior was published in October. 

Sloth 
What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

- Every single book. I have over a hundred unread books in my bookcases and I just can't bring myself to read them. And I have these great plans to read certain books and then suddenly I find myself reading something entirely different. If I have to name one particular book though, it would be Emma by Jane Austen.

Pride 
What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

- I don't. I don't need to quote a book to sound smart. Having an almost photographic memory helps a lot with that. If I want to sound smart in a conversation circling around books I can just chip in detailed information about the books they're discussing. Knowledge is power, and by reading books, you gain more than you actually van handle.

Lust
What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?

- Tall, muscular, hair colour doesn't matter, strong features, sexy... You know, the mainstream hot -type. But those are just physical attributes. What I'm looking for is stubbornness, strong opinions, fierceness and gentleness, also the ability to have fun and be serious. He has to have a little mischief in his eyes, but be truthful and capable of loving. So what do you say, should I just stick to books, and not even try to find Mr Right, since, you know, not all of them can be mixes of Warner, Maxon, Nikolas, Rowan and Rhysand.

Envy 
What book would you most like to receive as a gift? 

- A book I've asked for. Yeah, sounds pretty shallow, but probability of me already owning that book or the edition I'm receiving being the wrong one is pretty high. And we all know that if the books from the same series vary too much in their sizes or the themes of their covers, it doesn't look so good on the shelf. So a safe bet would be a gift card, not an actual book.

No comments:

Post a Comment