23 Jan 2017

Review: The Infernal Devices trilogy



★★★★★


“Only the very weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry.”
Oh boy, did I get influenced. The trilogy that changed my world. I read these after I'd read the City of Ashes, from the Mortal instruments series, and after I had one of my worst reading slumps.

Following the story of the Tessa, Will and Jem in the London Institute changed the way I saw the world. This trilogy made me laugh, made me cry, made feel. Following their life through their hardships made me see another angle of life. 


I'm totally recommending to read these maybe after the first two or three parts of the Mortal Instruments series. Through the trilogy you get to meet a different side of the Shadowhunter-world.  You get to experience the love and the hatred and all other wonderful sides of the English 19th century.

Just read these. I can guarantee with almost 100 percent that you will fall in love with the trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment